Sunday, July 8, 2012

Getting ready to take the first step of a trying a vegetarian diet. I was telling my wife about my choice and low and behold my thirteen year old daughter decided that she would join me on this journey. I really got interested in taking on this challenge due to my diabetes. What surprised me was the fact that my daughter wanted to take on this challenge also. I am happy that I don't have to go at this alone. My daughter, Brianna, and I will be starting this challenge on Saturday, July 14. Any vegetarians out there that could help us along the way with recipes and encouragement would be most appreciated.                                                                              Thanks,
                                                                                                  Jason, The Vegetarian Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment