Saturday, July 14, 2012

Today is the day. Brianna and I are now official on our way for the next year. It is going to take roughly around a month to get used to the idea of being a vegetarian, but I defiantly think it is going to be worth it in  the long run. I think with the help God, family, and friends we can do it. I am so excited in what the outcome is going to be that I almost can't wait to see what a difference this is going to make in both of our lives. Patience, diligence, and sacrifice are also keys to our success. I am glad that the Lord has brought this book in my life and the way my wife responds by wanting to be there for Brianna and I. Well that is all I have for today.
                                                                                         Jason, The Vegetarian Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment