Sunday, July 15, 2012

Tonight is pork chop night at our house. I love pork chops. These nights are when it is going to be tough. So, instead of eating pork chops Brianna and I will get to chow down on a salad. I really started thinking why and how is this going to make a difference in my life and it came to me in church today. God wants us to sacrifice things for him. He has such a lovely gift for us if we are willing to have faith in him. Giving up a little bit of stuff to receive a whole lot back from him is will worth it. So, when I think of giving up a little bit of food to be a vegetarian and transform that into giving up things for Christ, it really is quite easy. God has a plan for you and I if we are willing to have faith in him. I believe that he has brought this diet to me to show me how powerful He really is when we are willing to put faith in him.  God Bless. 

                                                                                                Jason, The Vegetarian Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment