Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Now Brianna and I are coming down to just four days to go. We are starting to research recipes and different kinds of foods that we can chow down on. Just getting into the mind set of taking so many foods away that I have become accustomed too has been hard on my brain. I love sweets and one part of my diet is also to give up those things too. My diet doesn't follow the vegetarian diet totally in the fact that I have to give up other foods too. 95 percent of the diet I am going on is vegetarian and the other 5 percent is giving up sweets. Will that is about all for today.
                                                                                              Jason, The Vegetarian Dad

1 comment:

  1. I just love what you and Brianna are doing! She tried Vanilla Soy milk today and did not like it. She will be trying Chocolate Rice Milk for breakfast with a tofu breakfast sausage and veggie omlet! I may jusy try that one!

    ReplyDelete