Thursday, July 12, 2012

Today Brianna and I tried tofu sausage, almond butter, and coconut yogurt. My taste buds where like what are you doing to us. Brianna did not eat her food vary fast either. My son who never beats her in the eating department finished before her. The funny thing is that my wife cooked for all of us the same way, so everyone in the family had the same breakfast. The family is going to be more vegetarian than I would have imagined. I may have to rename my blog the vegetarian family. I guess in all reality it is hard to make so many individual meals. Will that is all I have for this day so far.
                                                                                                Jason, The Vegetarian Dad
                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment