Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I have found these two books that I am going to read for insight. I believe that the more knowledge that I have in this adventure I am on the better success I will have. having my teeth pulled really set me back more than I thought it was going to. That is okay, because I am giving myself plenty of time to transform myself in to a vegetarian. Raw foods may be where I end up in a year, but I am not totally sure if that is going to happen or not. The other hard part of this journey is going to be at my new job. We all eat together for all of the meals. I am sure I will find someway around it. Will that is all I have today. Happy eating and reading on this vegetarian life we can have.
                                                                                                Jason, The Vegetarian Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment